Chairpersons: Danijela Vrdoljak-Mozetič, Ales Ryska
- Who is the pathologist, who is the cytopathologist?
- What kind of expertise is needed for cytology today?
- Cytology beyond the cells, the methods to be used (liquid cytology, etc.)
- The diagnostic and methodological complexity of thinking.
- The way of combining all the intelligence of cytology and histology for the purpose of a good diagnosis.
- Should we separate cytodiagnostics from histodiagnostics as far as the RESULTS and as far as the EDUCATION PROCESS are concerned?